| Aptitude Interview Questions And Answers
125. . Daal is now being sold at Rs. 20 a kg. During last
month its rate
was Rs. 16 per kg. By how much percent should a family
consumption so as to keep the expenditure fixed?
Ans.. 20 %.
126 . Find the least value of 3x + 4y if x2y3 = 6.
127. Can you find out what day of the week was January
128. A garrison of 3300 men has provisions for 32 days,
when given at a
rate of 850 grams per head. At the end of 7 days a
arrives and it was found that now the provisions will
last 8 days
less, when given at the rate of 825 grams per head.
How, many more men
can it feed?
Ans. 1700 men.
129. From 5 different green balls, four different blue
balls and three
different red balls, how many combinations of balls
can be chosen
taking at least one green and one blue ball?
130. Three pipes, A, B, & C are attached to a tank. A &
B can fill it
in 20 & 30 minutes respectively while C can empty it
in 15 minutes.
If A, B & C are kept open successively for 1 minute
each, how soon
will the tank be filled?
Ans.. 167 minutes.
131.A person walking 5/6 of his usual rate is 40
minutes late. What is
his usual time?
3 hours 20 minutes.