| Aptitude Interview Questions And Answers
109. ABCE is an isosceles trapezoid and ACDE is a
rectangle. AB = 10
and EC = 20. What is the length of AE?
Ans. AE = 10.
110. In the given figure, PA and PB are tangents to the
circle at A and
B respectively and the chord BC is parallel to
tangent PA. If AC = 6
cm, and length of the tangent AP is 9 cm, then what
is the length of
the chord BC?
Ans. BC = 4 cm.
111. Three cards are drawn at random from an ordinary
pack of cards.
Find the probability that they will consist of a king,
a queen and an ace.
111. A number of cats got together and decided to kill
999919 mice. Every cat killed an equal number of
mice. Each cat
killed more mice than there were cats. How many cats
do you think
there were ?
111. If Log2 x - 5 Log x + 6 = 0, then what would the
value / values of
Ans.x = e2 or e3.