| Aptitude Interview Questions And Answers
114. If Log2 x - 5 Log x + 6 = 0, then what would the
value / values of
Ans. x = e2 or e3.
115.The square of a two digit number is divided by
half the number.
After 36 is added to the quotient, this sum is then
divided by 2.
The digits of the resulting number are the same as
those in the
original number, but they are in reverse order. The
ten's place of
the original number is equal to twice the difference
digits. What is the number?
116. Can you tender a one rupee note in such a manner
that there shall
be total 50 coins but none of them would be 2 paise
Ans. 45 one paisa coins, 2 five paise coins, 2 ten
paise coins, and 1
twenty-five paise coins.
117. A monkey starts climbing up a tree 20ft. tall. Each
hour, it hops
3ft. and slips back 2ft. How much time would it take
the monkey to
reach the top?
Ans. 18 hours.
118. What is the missing number in this series? 8 2
14 6 11 ? 14 6 18 12
119. A certain type of mixture is prepared by mixing
brand A at Rs.9 a
kg. with brand B at Rs.4 a kg. If the mixture is worth
Rs.7 a kg., how
many kgs. of brand A are needed to make 40kgs. of
Ans. Brand A needed is 24kgs.