361.A basket contains 3 blue, 5 black and 3 red balls. If 2 balls are drawn at random, what is the probability that one is black and one is red?
362.The population of a certain town increases by 50 percent every 50 years. If the population in 1950 was 810, in what year was the population 160?
364. For x > 0, lim x ? 0 [ (1 / x) tanx] is equal to
365.If you look at a clock and the time is 3:15, what is the angle between the hour and the minute hands? ( The answer to this is not zero!)
366. A is driving on a highway when the police fines him for overspeeding and exceeding the limit by 10 km/hr.At the same time B is fined for overspeeding by twice the amount by which A exceeded the limit.If he was driving at 35 km/hr what is the speed limit for the road?
367.For x > 0, lim x ? 0 [ (1 / x) tanx] is equal to
368 22*5=?% of 22
369. A car travels 12 kms with a 4/5th filled tank.How far will the car travel with 1/3 filled tank?
360. The angle between the two tangents to the parabola y 2 = 4x drawn from the point (1, 4) is
372. x(x - y) - z(x - y) =
373.Why did you pick the school you graduated from?
374. In 6 seconds a light flashes once. In one hour how many times it will flash?
375.A group consists of equal number of men and women. Out of them 10% of men and 45% of women are unemployed. If a person is randomly selected from the group. Find the probability for the selected person to be an employee.
376.If the degree measures of two angles of an isosceles triangle are in ther ratio 1:3, what is the degree measure of the largest angle if it is not a base angle?
377. At 20% discount, a cycle is sold at a selling price of 2500 Rs. What is the actual price?
379. How would you weigh a plane without using scales?
381. Which of the following about the following two declaration is true i ) int *F() ii) int (*F)()
382.Find sum of digits of D. Let A= 19991999 B = sum of digits of A C = sum of digits of B D = sum of digits of C
383. Which of the following is the odd one?
384.How would you move Mt. Everest?
386. Here are four dogs, each at the counter of a large square. Each of the dogs begins chasing the dog clockwise from it. All of the dogs run at the same speed. All continuously adjust their direction so that they are always heading straight towards their clockwise neighbor. How long does it take for the dogs to catch each other? Where does this happen? (Hint: Dog's are moving in a symmetrical fashion, not along the edges of the square)
387.If taxi fares were Rs 1.00 for the first 1/5 mile and Rs 0.20 for each 1/5 miles thereafter. The taxi fare for a 3-mile ride was
388. The ratio between the rates of traveling of A and B is 2:3 and therefore A takes 10 minutes more than the time taken by B to reach a destination. If A had walked at double the speed he would covered the distance in :
389. 1, 8, 7, 8, 27, 19, 27, ?, ?, 64, 125
390. --, 97, 167, 257, 367, 497, 647.
391. If w is 10% less than x, and y is 30% less than z, they wy is what percent less than xz?
393. On an average, how many times would you have to open the Seattle phone book to find a specific name?
394. In the repeating decimal 0.097531097531...., what is the 44th digit to the right of the decimal point?
395.A merchant sells an item at a 20 percent discount. but still makes a gross profit of 20 percent of the cost. What percent of cost would be gross profit on the item have been if it had been sold without the discount?
396.Why is it that hot water in a hotel comes out instantly but at home it takes time?
397. The average (mean) of six numbers is 6. If 3 is subtracted from each of four of the numbers, what is the new average?
398. A 5 litre jug contains 4 litres of a salt water solution that is 15 percent salt. If 1.5 litres of the solution spills out of the jug, and the jug is then filled to capacity with water, approximately what percent of the resulting solution in the jug is salt?
399.If you are on a boat and you throw out a suitcase, will the level of water increase?
400.If chocolate, nuts and caramel are to be mixed in the ratio 3:5:7 respectively, and 5 tons of chocolate are available, how many tons of the mixture can be made? (Assume there is enough nuts and caramel to use all the chocolate.)