321.If 13 = 13w/(1-w) ,then (2w)2 =
322.If a patient doesn't receive treatment for a certain injury within 2 hours after injury, the patient's chance of survival starts decreasing by 15% each hour. If no treatment has been given within 4 hours after injury, roughly, what chance of survival will the patient have?
323.If DPYGP is coded as BRAIN then EMXCT is coded as ____________?
324.25% of 400 is equal to ?
325.Complete the series. 5,9,11,15, __, 21,23
326.At a Restaurant, one-fourth of the peoples are male and one-fifth of the people are from out of town. What proportion would you expect to be male and out of town?
327.In a group of 15,7 have studied Latin, 8 have studied Greek, and 3 have not studied either.How many of these studied both Latin and Greek
328.What is the estimated Result when 620 and 374 are rounded to the nearest hundred and multiplied?
329. In a class composed of x girls and y boys what part of the class is composed of girls
330. A person walking 5/6 of his usual rate is 40 minutes late. What is his usual time?
331.Find out the missing numbers: 17,....,19,23,31,40,67
332. find out the missing number: ....,14,12,18,13,22
333.A car is filled with four and half gallons of fuel for a round trip. If the amount of fuel taken while going is 1/4 more than the amount taken for coming, what is the amount of fuel consumed while coming back?
334. 2/3 of people read newspaper A , 3/4 read newspaper B. If 38 read both and 8 didn't read any of the 2.how many read A?
335. There are 112 Boys and 78 girls Studying in a class room. What percentage of the girls strength is female?
336.find out the missing number: 100,121,....,169,196
337.There are 200 questions on a 3 hr examination.Among these questions are 50 mathematics problems.It is suggested that twice as much time be spent on each maths problem as for each other question.How many minutes should be spent on mathematics problems
338. Find out the missing number: 6,42,7,63,9,...2
339. A bus started from the bus stand at 8 AM and after staying 30 minutes at a destination returns back to the bus stand. The estination is 27 miles from the bus stand. The Speed of the bus is 18mph. In the return journey the bus travels with 50% fast speed. At what time it is returns to the bus stand.
340.A plane goes from Chicago to Columbus and then comes back. It takes the same time to travel in either ways. It leaves Chicago arly in the morning 0644 LOCAL TIME and reaches the destination lumbus at 0849 LOCAL TIME. In the same evening it leave Columbus at 1625 hrs LOCAL TIME and reaches the destination at 1638 LOCAL TIME. Find the time that the plane takes to travel either way?
341.A building with height D shadows up to G. A neighbour building with what height shadows C feet.
342.One year ago Pandit was three times his sister's age. He will be only twice her age next year. How old will Pandit be after five years?
343.Given the length of the 3 sides of a triangle. Find the one that is impossible? a) 5i+3j b) i+j c) 3i-5j d) -7i+j
344.Which of the following set of numbers has the highest Standard deviation?
345.The size of a program is N and the memory occupied by the program is given by M = 4000sqr_root(N). If the size of the program is increased by 1% then how much % increase is there in the memory?
346. A coffee shop blends 2 kinds of coffee,putting in 2 parts of a 33p. a gm. grade to 1 part of a 24p. a gm.If the mixture is changed to 1 part of the 33p. a gm. to 2 parts of the less expensive grade,how much will the shop save in blending 100 gms.
347.Number of faces, vertices and edges of a cube
348. Find out the missing numbers: 16,17,20,29,....,137
349.If g (0)=1,g (1)=1 and g (n)= g (n-1) + g (n –2). Find g (6).
350. Can you find out what day of the week was January 12, 1979?
351. Find out the missing numbers. 22,12,14,32,118,?
352. Find out the missing number: 2,6,...,30,62
353.A plane moves from 9°N60°E to 9°N60°W. If the plane starts at 2 AM and takes 10 hours to reach the destination, find the local arrival time.
354. If M denotes modulus operation, R denotes round-off, T denotes truncation Find the value of the following expression :(373,5)+R (3.4)+T (7.7)+R (5.8)
355.If the operation,^ is defined by the equation x ^ y = 2x + y,what is the value of a in 2 ^ a = a ^ 3
356. If M denotes modulus operation, R denotes round-off, T denotes truncation Find the value of the following expression :(373,5)+R (3.4)+T (7.7)+R (5.8)
357.A can copy 50 papers in 10 hours while both A & B can copy 70 papers in 10 hours. Then for how many hours required for B to copy 26 papers?
358. Which of the following are orthogonal pairs? a) 5i+3j b) i+j c) 3i-5j d) -7i+j
359.What is the maximum number of half-pint bottles of cream that can be filled with a 4-gallon can of cream(2 pt.=1 qt. and 4 qt.=1 gal)
360.A basket contains 3 blue, 5 black and 3 red balls. If 3 balls are drawn at random what is the probability that all are black?