241.If A = 7, the sum of E and G is (a) 8 (b) 10 (c) 12 (d) 14 (e) 16
242. There is 24% increase in Income tax rate. It leads to 1% decrease in overall income. What is the rate
243.What is the difference between 8087 and 8086?
244. What is the full form of WindowsNT?
245.Replace the letters with numbers and solve the equation 4(ABCDE) = EDCBA. A. 87978 B. 98765 C. 56789 D.
246. A - F = ? (a) 1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4 (e) Cannot be determined
247.The greatest possible value of C is how much greater than the smallest possible value of D? (a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 5 (e) 6
248. Find the next term in this series 9,28,65,126,217,344, ___
249. First microprocessor was A. 8085 B. 8088 C. 8086 D. 80487
250. If after B every alternate alphabet is in small letters how will you write the day coming two days Monday
251. Expand WAN
252.How many squares with sides 1/2 inch long are needed to cover a rectangle that is 4 ft long and 6 ft
253An integer T is as much greater than C as C is greater than E. T can be written as A + E. What is D? (a) 2 (b) 3 (c) 4 (d) 5 (e) Cannot be determined
254.can you divide one rupee exactly half without using 2 ?
255.(1/10)18 - (1/10)20=? A. 99/1020 B. 99/10 C. 0.9 D. none of these
256.can u find the condition in mathematics like a*b=0, where(a!=0,b!=0)
257. if n=10,divide with 4/8 to get i value,add 1to i to get j,if j > 97 print j.
258. Expand FDD
259. Expand FAT
260. In a certain code language, '851' means 'good sweet fruit'. '783' means 'good red rose' and '341' means
261. Successive discounts of 20% and 15% are equal to a single discount of A. 30% B. 32% C. 34% D. 35% E.
262.If 2x-y=4 then 6x-3y=? A. 15 B. 12 C. 18 D. 10
263.If x=y=2z and xyz=256 then what is the value of x? A. 12 B. 8 C. 16 D. 6
264.If x/y=4 and y is not '0' what % of x is 2x-y A. 150% B. 175% C. 200% D. 250%
265. Find the smallest number in a GP whose sum is 38 and product 1728 A. 12 B. 20 C. 8 D. none of these
266. If a=2/3b, b=2/3c, and c=2/3d what part of d is b A. 8/27 B. 4/9 C. 2/3 D. 75% E. 4/3
267.If 3 persons can do work in 12 days then how much can 9 workers do in 2 days?
268. A goat is tied to one corner of a square plot of side 12m by a rope 7m long. Find the area it can graze?
269. If x + y = 3 and y/x= 2 then y =? A. 0 B. 1/2 C. 1 D. 3/2 E. 2
270. A Brown female could have had I. a grandfather born Red II. a grandmother born Red III. two grandfathers
271.A male born into the Brown group may have A. an uncle in either group B. a Brown daughter C. a Brown
272. A 25' x 45' lawn. A 2-foot lawn cutter. How much does the person covers by moving the lawn cutter 1-1/2
273.two persons A and B move in the opposite directions from the same point with 10 miles in 2 hrs, and 6
274. There are 3 green, 4 white and 5 blue balls in a box. What is the probability of drawing a single blue
275.Who is the father of computers?
276. Expand HTML
277. Expand DMA
279.Which was Intel's first microprocessor?
280.Thirty men take 20 days to complete a job working 9 hours a day. how many hour a day should 40 men work