81.What is the area of a circle with the circumference of 88cms?
82.Which of the following fractions is the greatest of all? 7/8 , 6/7, 5/6, 4/5
83.If + sign is represented as /, - as *, * as - and / as + then what will be the value of (480+20*20)-16 /12 ?
84.Anand is ten years older than ram.after 5 years anand is twice than the age of ram. find anand's age after 3 years
85.If 2x-y=4 then 6x-3y=?
86.1360 is divided into A,B,C. A gets 2/3 rd of B, B gets ¼th of C. What is B share?
87.Who endorsed the shaving product 'Erasmic', a brand owned by Hindustan Lever Limited, in 1970s?
boys and girls in a college are in the ratio 3:2. If 20% of the boys
and 25% of the girls are adults, the percentage of students who are not
89.A man drives at a speed of 40 miles/hr. His wife left 30 mins. late with 50 miles/hr speed. when will they meet ?
90.5 men or 9 women can do a piece of work in 19 days. How long will take to complete the same work with 3 men and 6 women?
91.A solid cube of each side 8 cm, has been painted red, blue and black on pairs of opposite faces. It is then cut into cubical blocks of each side 2 cm. How many cubes have two faces painted red and black and all other faces unpainted?
92.If in a certain code RANGE is coded as 12345 and RANDOM is coded as 123678. Then the code for the word MANGO would be ?
93.If A speaks the truth 80% of the times, B speaks the truth 60% of the times. What is the probability that they tell the truth at the same time?
95. A three digit number consists of 9,5 and one more number . When these digits are reversed and then subtracted from the original number the answer yielded will be consisting of the same digits arranged yet in a different order. What is the other digit?
96.Find the next number in the series 1, 3, 7, 13, 21, 31 ?
97. In a rectangle length = twice that of breadth , cost of grounding is 60 rupees per meter,total cost is 3600/- what is the length in meter?
98. One person meet his friend on 12:30 then on 1:20 on second day. When he will meet on third day ?
99. which of the following will come next in the series IAR, GET , EIV , COX
100.In a class puspa ranks 8th from top and 28th from bottom.how many students are there in the class?
101. Last year pandit was thrice his sister's age.Next year he is only twice her age.After 5 years what is pandit's age.
102.Who is the first Asian women to become a mayor of Britain?
103. One person says ‘his only daughter is my son’s mother ’, what is the relationship between 1st &2nd person
104.Pipe A can fill in 20 minutes and Pipe B in 30 mins and Pipe C can empty the same in 40 mins.If all of them work together, find the time taken to fill the tank
105.A man is running around a rectangle it takes time 2 time in travelling lenth than travelling width. Total perimeter = 300m find area
106. If x=y=2z and xyz=256 then what is the value of x?
107.All men are vertebrates. Some mammals are vertebrates. Which of the following conclusions drawn from the above statement is correct.
108. Thirty men take 20 days to complete a job working 9 hours a day.How many hour a day should 40 men work to complete the job?
109. A bottle and the wine in it(XYZ Brand) costs Rs.100. But it was found from the Statistical Data of the Organization that the Wine in the Bottle is Rs.99 more than the Bottle itself. Based on the data above, what is the price of the bottle.
110. Split 45 into 4 parts. In such a way that when 2 is added to first part,when 2 is subtracted from second part,when 2 is multiplied with third part, and fourth part divided by 2 gives the same result. What is the result?
111.Find the smallest number in a GP whose sum is 38 and product 1728
112.Consider the following statements about Jose Ramos Horta
(1) He is president of East Timur
(2) He is Nobel Peace Laurate
(3) He is former Prime Minister of East Timor
(4) He is founder of Revolutionary Front for Independent East Timor
Which of there statement/s is / are correct?
113. A man bought a horse and a cart. If he sold the horse at 10 % loss and the cart at 20 % gain, he would not lose anything; but if he sold the horse at 5% loss and the cart at 5% gain, he would lose Rs. 10 in the bargain. The amount paid by him was Rs._______ for the horse and Rs.________ for the cart.
114. Five boys were climbing a hill. J was following H. R was just ahead of G. K was between G & H. They were climbing up in a column. Who was the second?
115.If the word 'CODING' is represented as DPEJOH , then the word 'CURFEW' can be represented
116.There are two kind of professonal in a company software & personal.if the personal are 15% of the total .a party is going .in a party if 50% of the total professonal left and all are s/w then what is the ratio of the s/w professonal left to total software professonal.
117. When 8% of 630 is added to 12% of 315, what would be the sum?
118.2 persons start from a pt. and go in opposite directions. After going 3 km they turn left and walk 4 km .how far r they now?
119.What is a percent of b divided by b percent of a?
120.The ratio of number of boys and girls in a school of 720 students is 7 : 5. How many more girls should be admitted to make the ratio 1 : 1?