121.A three digit number consists of 9,5 and one more number . When these digits are reversed and then subtracted from the original number the answer yielded will be consisting of the same digits arranged yet in a different order. What is the other digit?
122.The boys and girls in a college are in the ratio 3:2. If 20% of the boys and 25% of the girls are adults, the percentage of students who are not adults is:??
123..On the first test of the semester, kiran scored a 60. On the last test of the semester, kiran scored 75% By what percent did kiran's score improve?
124. Vivek travelled 1200km by air which formed 2/5 of his trip.One third of the whole trip , he travelled by car and the rest of the journey he performed by train. The distance travelled by tain was???
125.A farmer built a fence around his 17 cows,in a square shaped region.He used 27 fence poles on each side of the square. How many poles did he need altogether???
126. On sports day,if 30 children were made to stand in a column,16 columns could be formed. If 24 children were made to stand in a column , how many columns could be formed?
127.A group consists of equal number of men and women. Of them 10% of men and 45% of women are unemployed. If a person is randomly selected from the group. Find the probability for the selected person to be an employee.
128.In a college ,1/5 th of the girls and 1/8 th of the boys took part in a social camp.What of the total number of students in the college took part in the camp?
129. Randy's chain of used car dealership sold 16,400 cars in 1998. If the chain sold 15,744 cars in 1999, by what percent did the number of cars sold decrease
130. From height of 8 mts a ball fell down and each time it bounces half the distnace back. What will be the distance travelled
131. Two trains 200mts and 150mts are running on the parallel rails at this rate of 40km/hr and 45km/hr.In how much time will they cross each other if they are running in the same direction
132. A radio when sold at a certain price gives a gain of 20%. What will be the gain percent, if sold for thrice the price?
133.5/9 part of the population in a village are males. If 30% of the males are married, the percentage of unmarried females in the total population is:
134. If the Arithmetic mean is 34 and geometric mean is 16 then what is greates number in that series of numbers?
135.Complete the sequence A, E, I, M, Q, U, _ , _ ?
136.First day of 1999 is sunday what day is the last day
137.The diameter of the driving wheel of a bus is 140cm. How many revolutions per minute must the wheel make in order to keep a speed of 66 kmph?
138. If a man walks at the rate of 5kmph, he misses a train by only 7min. However if he walks at the rate of 6 kmph he reaches the station 5 minutes before the arrival of the train.Find the distance covered by him to reach the station.
139. Increase area of a square by 69% by what percent should the side be incresed
140.How many of the integers between 25 and 45 are even?
141.If 11 is subtracted from 15 and the difference is multiplied by 504, what will be the number?
142. Ten years ago, chandrawathi’s mother was four times older than her daughter. After 10years, the mother will be twice older than daughter. The present age of Chandrawathi is:
143.100 m race : one covers it 45 second and the other at 36 sec then for how much distance winner will defeat the looser?
144.A man sells an article at a profit of 25%. If he had bought it at 20 % less and sold it for Rs.10.50 less, he would have gained 30%. Find the cost price of the article?
145.A man is standing on a railway bridge which is 180m long. He finds that a train crosses the bridge in 20seconds but himself in 8 seconds. Find the length of the train and its speed.
146. A train running at 54 kmph takes 20 seconds to pass a platform. Next it takes 12 seconds to pass a man walking at 6 kmph in the same direction in which the train is going. Find the length of the train and the length of the platform.
147.Walking 5/6 of its usual speed, a train is 10min late. Find the usual time to cover the journey?
148.One tap can fill a cistern in 2 hours and another tap can empty the cistern in 3 hours. How long will they take to fill the cistern if both the taps are opened?
149. A grosser purchased 80 kg of rice at Rs.13.50 per kg and mixed it with 120 kg rice at Rs. 16 per kg. At what rate per kg should he sell the mixture to gain 16%?
can have a piece of work done in 8 days, Joe can work three times
faster than the Ben, Ram can work five times faster than Ben. How many
days will they take to do the work together ?
151. A and B can do a piece of work in 12 days ; B and C can do it in 20 days. In how many days will A, B and C finishes it working all together?
152. Two persons A and B working together can dig a trench in 8 hrs while A alone can dig it in 12 hrs. In how many hours B alone can dig such a trench?
153.A solid cube of each side 8 cm, has been painted red, blue and black on pairs of opposite faces. It is then cut into cubical blocks of each side 2 cm. How many cubes have two faces painted black ?
154.A person travels 12 km in the southward direction and then travels 5km to the right and then travels 15 km toward the right and finally travels 5km towards the east, how far is he from his starting place?
155.Product of two numbers is 900. the sum of two numbers is 30 greater than the difference of two numbers
156. A is twice as good a workman as B and together they finish a piece of work in 18 days.In how many days will A alone finish the work?
157. If A : B :: 3 : 4, B : C :: 5 : 9, C : D :: 3 : 5. A : D = ?
158.8 pencils costs Rs 5 . Then how many pencils can be bought for rs 50?
159.Find out the greatest possible number for which 30% of that number is less than 100?
160.2 men and 3 boys can do a piece of work in 10 days while 3 men and 2 boys can do the same work in 8 days. In how many days can 2 men and 1 boy do the work?