201.What are User defined Exceptions?
202.What is reflection?
203.When you think about optimization, what is the best way to findout the time/memory consuming process?
204. Which Java operator is right associative?
205.What is the use of Servlets ?
206. What is JNI ?
207.Considering notepad/IE or any other thing as process, What will Happen if you start notepad or IE 3 times? Where 3 processes are started or 3 threads are started ?
208.How does thread synchronization occurs inside a monitor ?
209. Why do you Canvas ?
210. Is there any tag in HTML to upload and download files ?
211. How will you call an Applet using a Java Script function ?
212. Have you ever used HashTable and Dictionary ?
213.When is update method called ?
214. In an HTML form I have a Button which makes us to open another page in 15 seconds. How will do you that ?
215. How do you communicate in between Applets & Servlets ?
216.What is user defined exception ?
217. What are the interfaces you used in Beans ?
218. How to reduce flicking in animation ?
219. What is the class in Swing to change the appearance of the Frame in Runtime.
220.What is the difference between AWT and Swing ?
221. What is the difference between menuitem and checkboxmenu item.
222.How to place a component on Windows ?
223. How to communicate between applet and an applet ?
224.What is audio clip Interface and what are all the methods in it ?
225.What is meant by Applet Flickering ?
226. What is serialization and de-serialisation ?
227.What is the method used to clear the buffer ?
228. What is meant by deadlock ?
229. What is the 2 way of creating a thread ? Which is the best way and why?
230. What is meant by Java ?
231. What is the difference between Trusted and Untrusted Applet ?
232. Can the Swing application if you upload in net, be compatible with your browser?
233. Difference between AWT and Swing compenents ?
234. What are the restrictions of an applet & how to make the applet access the local machines resources.
235.What is synchronized keyword used for.
236. What is the difference between == & .equals
237. What does the exportObject of UnicastRemoteObject do?
238. What are the steps involved to make work a RMI program?
239.What are Listeners? What is a typical use for a StartupListener?
240.What are Listeners? What is a typical use for a StartupListener?