1.Which package contains exception handling related classes?
2. What is garbage collection? What is the process that is responsible for doing that in java?
3 What is Locale?
4. If a class is declared without any access modifiers, where may the class be accessed?
5.What is a Java Virtual Machine (JVM)?
6. What is JDBC ?
7.What is PreparedStatement and how is different from Statement?
8.What is a transient variable?
9. What are the command line arguments?
10.How can you display a particular web page from an applet?
11. What are different Java declarations and their associated rules?
12. What are volatile variables?
13.How many forms of assertions we have?
14. How are the elements of a GridBagLayout organized?
15. What is a Daemon thread?
16.How many ways can one write an infinite loop?
17. What is the difference between GridLayout and GridBagLayout?
18. What is the difference between the '&' operator and the '&&' operator?
19. What is the difference between preemptive scheduling and time slicing?
20.What is the most important feature of Java?
21. Can a source file contain more than one Class declaration?
22.When assertions should be avoided?
23. What is an Iterator interface?
24.What is the difference between a JDK and a JVM?
25.How to define a constant variable in Java?
26. Does the order of public and static declaration matter in main method?
27.What is the immediate superclass of the Applet class?
28. Are arrays primitive data types?
29. What is DriverManager?
30. What is the return type of the main method?
31. Can a main method be declared final?
32. What is the base class of all classes?
33. Are JVM's platform independent?
34. What are new features from JDBC2.0 onwards?
35.What is Class.forName() does and how it is useful?
36. Can an object be garbage collected while it is still reachable?
37. Which package is imported by default?
38. If your program is I/O bound or running in native methods, do these activities engage JVM?
39.How JVM performs Garbage Collection?
40.What is composition?