Coverage of expenses
- Admission / Tuition fee to be payable to College / University / Institution.
- Air fare / Travel Expenses.
- Boarding and Lodging expenses.
- Books and Stationery expenses.
- Instruments / equipment / computer expenses required for the course undertaken.
- Examination / Library / Laboratory fee.
- Any other expense required to complete the course - like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
The following papers/documents should accompany the Application Form to be executed by both the students and the parents/guardians.
Documents Required from both the student / co-applicant.
- Identity Proof : Copy of Passport / Driving Licence / Voters Identity Card / Income Tax Pan Card.
- Residence Proof : Copy of Passport / Driving Licence / Voters Identity Card / Utility Bills
- Age Proof : Copy of Passport / Driving Licence / Income Tax Pan Card / Birth Certificate.
- Signature Verification.
- One Singed Photograph ( On the face).
Documents required from students for studies abroad
- Offer / Admission / Bonafide student letter from the university / college in India or Abroad.
- Cost of the Course ( including living).
- Copy of last examination passed result.
- Copy of Passport in case of study abroad.
Documents required from the co-applicant
- Income Proof : Form 16 or Income tax returns for the last two years.
- Collateral Security Papers ( if any).
- Any other document / information as needed by Bank, depending upon the case and purpose of loan.